Saturday, February 28, 2009

The big 40

So monday is my handsome hubby's 40ith birthday. I know he dosn't even look it right. Any who, he is way into fishing these day's so Friday he and I went shopping for a new fishing pole. One reason was his birthday, the other last year while fishing after dark he forgot one on the bank of whatever fishing spot he was at. Tell me how is it that every hobbie there is has so much stuff, that costs so much!
Anyway the exciting thing is that after we got said fishing pole plus fish scale. We went to a local furniture store and got a new living room set for our upstairs that we redid and never really funished. Mark is getting a really sweet bonus next month or we would not have been able to get it. So yay. Plus Monday my sister is going to babysit so we can have an evening out.

1 comment: