Saturday, July 26, 2008

So this is me and my two kids. I love being a mom, and I am lucky enough to get to stay at home with them. My husband is a manager at the Home Depot. I also have a nineteen year old step son, and a grandson who is almost two. My daughter is 4 going on 20. And my son is 2 and just starting to potty train! We live in Utah and don't plan on leaving anytime soon.
Trinity is my daughters name she is a pure joy. Vincent is my son and a little more physical than his sister(who am I kidding ALOT more). I struggle with him more than I ever did with her. They are like night and day. My husband Mark and I have been together for 13 years. We have been married for 5. We moved to Utah from California in 1998. So that's some info about me and mine, still kind of new to the blogging think but I'm trying.

1 comment:

  1. Good job! It's beautiful. To add a link to an email you just right click on the web address (up on the top of the screen) from where you want to lead the person to. The whole thing should highlight blue and a grey box will pop up, then you click on copy in the grey box. Then you click in your email, then right click, then click paste in that grey box. The link should show up then. Let me know when you try it. I'm so glad to have another way to keep up with what's going on with you guys.

    ReplyDelete