Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Talk on the phone day

Today was one of those days when I just needed adult conversation. I don't think I put the phone down more than ten minutes. It started out as a good day we got up went to swim lessons. Mark didn't have to go in till noon. But after he left I just felt lonely. I have my kids with me but sometimes I need more than four and two year old talk. Am I alone on this? I love my kids and being a mom. I think I just need more for myself.
I'm not going to bore anyone with the woe is me and blah blah blah, I'm sure there is someone out there that would trade places in a heartbeat. Just neede to vent a bit.
On a good note Vincent did go #2 in the potty today! First time ever. He's doing great. Tomorrow is a busy morning. We have swim lessons at 9am then Trin has dance at 11am. That's a lot to do before noon. For me anyway.
I miss having my good girl friend here to hang out with on days like today. She now lives in Texas. You know who you are April. But I know it was a good thing cause she's doing so much there with the church and her kids. She's a great lady with a big heart, I have to learn to share her. Well tis all tonight.

2 comments:

  1. and my timing was just bad, what with about 8 women and all their kids in tow when you called... I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing you. Check my blog for pictures of you! I love you; I hope the drama has died down somewhat... call me or email me or whatever. March!

    ReplyDelete