Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's been a while

I know it's been a while since I last posted. Been so very busy. We are foster parents for our grandson Doreon now. Long story. My step son Damian is going back to his mom's in Washington. And I don't know how long it will take for Dorians mom to get him back. So we are going day to day and trying to keep three kids 5 and under busy. Trinity just had a recital on Jan 5th. She did great, alway's does. She loves being on stage. Vincent is still trying to learn colors, but doing much better with potty training. Only wears a pull up at night.
I recently had my 31st birthday. Told Mark if we are to have any more kids I would like it to be before the big 35, So we have a few years to decide.
My father Robert, was laid off Dec. 19th. We are trying to get unemployment going for him. It's a long process could take up to four weeks. My sister Latisha is doing well still working although her son Chris my nephew is in Oklahoma with his father and grandmother until she get's her own place. She's just renting one room in a house with other people. Mark is back to work he's been on vacation the last two weeks so we all are missing him right now.
That's a quick update until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment